Clarity comes from knowing exactly what you need to do.
About our Marketing strategy services.
We work with you to create a marketing plan and roadmap, designed for the short and long-term.
It’s starts with being methodical — we don’t try to do everything.
We isolate variables in the short-term so you can focus your energy on what gives you the most return on investment (of your money, time, talent, and resources).
These short-term campaigns use specific marketing "tactics" that also account for the big picture.
At certain benchmarks, we look into the data to see how we can optimize and scale these campaigns.
If the results aren't ideal, we examine the data to see what needs to be optimized or changed to succeed. We make the changes, ready to receive the next round of results to review.
If it was the wrong call altogether, we scrap it and move on to the next campaign.
It’s a process designed to get rid of the guesswork (as much as possible). The goal? To make the most of your resources.
Why is strategy so important?
This process was designed to combat "reactive" marketing and business decision-making, where various tactics are "tried" in the hopes that something sticks.
Furthermore, we always hold up our methods up to scrutiny, asking whether our marketing works to connect people (rather than manipulate them)?
Looking at the long-term helps us with this. It gives us perspective. If we're only focused on the short-term, we'll end up being driven by numbers.
In the short-term, we want to connect our tactics with a long-term vision of building authentic relationships with the audience.
The Strategy + Roadmapping INtensive
We believe your brand is reflected in every single interaction your customer has with you.
If "strategy" sounds airy-fairy to you, have no fear.
At the core of this service is a focus on what is practical. We start by understanding your goals, your vision, and your ultimate mission. Then, we distill them into a "what-needs-to-be-done-right-now" roadmap that breaks down the things you need to achieve in the next 3 months, week-by-week.
Make no mistake, the strategy + roadmap isn't some "million dollar dream marketing plan" that's completely unfeasible for your organization to implement.
It's about creating a plan that's possible to carry out given the resources (time, talent, money, etc.) you have available.
Increased efficiency is the main benefit of this service. Your marketing function will have a precise 3-month plan to see through. At the end of that period, you'll be able to measure the results of that campaign, learn from the data and experience, and decide on next steps for your next roadmap.
WHAT YOU GET:
- The intensive will be conducted through three distinct phases with a 60-minute call to conclude each section: 1) A deep dive in to your business. 2) Proposed strategy direction. 3) Final consultation.
- A marketing strategy overview, detailing short and long-term goals, created with consideration to your internal marketing capabilities, budget, and other relevant resources.
- 3-month roadmap, detailing week-to-week tasks and benchmarks.
- A map of your customer lifecycle, detailing the journey from lead generation to the customer retention.
- A 60-minute follow-up call, scheduled a month later to check up on your progress.
$2,000 USD for the full "Strategy + Roadmapping Intensive."
Your "Chief Marketing Officer"
We realize that many small to mid-sized businesses don't have the resources to hire for a dedicated marketing strategist, which means strategy often gets ushered to the wayside.
In our books, strategy is NOT a luxury. It's essential to a healthy business.
We believe most businesses don't actually need a full-time "Chief Marketing Officer."
Instead, we are offering what is essentially the same services, but only when you need it.
This service is offered with the view of establishing a long-term collaboration between us.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A dedicated expert who is invested in your business and understands its marketing needs.
- Everything from our "Strategy + Roadmapping Intensive." (Roadmapping intended to be conducted quarterly.)
- A Slack channel for direct communication with your CMO.
- Weekly "office hours" where your CMO is available for any queries.
- Monthly progress call.
$1,400 USD/month for a minimum 3-month engagement.
Disclaimer: The CMO is not responsible for day-to-day marketing operations and project management. (If you are interested in these services, see: marketing implementation.)
Interested in working with us?
What about marketing implementation?
We offer a wide-range of marketing services that can be paired with our strategy packages. (Click here to learn more.)